This summer, explore what Northern California has to offer. Our beautiful state has so many different hiking locations! At A+ Japanese Auto Repair, we want to make sure your car is ready to get you where you want this summer. Check out these hiking trails that you’ll be sure to love!
- Explore, Castle Lake Trail, located in Mount Shasta. This 11-mile hiking trail offers a spectacular view of lakes and peaks, giving you some of the most unique views that you'll ever see in Northern California.
- Experience Cinder Cone Nature Trail, located 4 hours northeast from San Francisco in Old Station, California. See Lassen’s volcanic landscape from this cinder cone. You will be able to see the landscape that was transformed by volcanic activity.
- Purisima Creek Trail, located in Half Moon Bay, that overlooks the slopes of the Santa Cruz mountains. From there, you will be able to see the beautiful redwood trees and creeks. Experience Santa Cruz’s beauty from this lovely trail.
- Check out the Sun Trail in San Francisco, CA Muir Woods. This trail has an amazing view of redwood trees and then connects to the extremely popular Bohemian Grove Trail.
- Check out the Point Lobos State Reserve 4 mile hike in Big Sur, CA. There you will be able to experience beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean. You will be able to see all the beauty that Big Sur has to offer.
Before you take your drive down to these beautiful hiking trails, come by A+ Japanese Auto Repair. Under the blazing summer sun, we can make sure your air conditioning is working perfectly. Our fully trained technicians will be able to take care of any repairs your vehicle needs. As the go-to auto repair shop for San Carlos, Belmont, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, Woodside, and Menlo Park for over three generations, you can expect to receive complete peace of mind about the safety and driveability of your vehicle. Schedule an appointment today.