We can’t believe how fast the year is going. Soon enough, the holidays will be upon us! This year, Thanksgiving falls on November 26, which will be here before you know it. We recognize that holidays might be different this year in the wake of COVID-19.
AAA reports that there are typically 50 million drivers out on the road during Thanksgiving week on a typical year. Along with the increased number of drivers, there are often poor weather conditions, reducing visibility and road traction. The team at A+ Japanese Auto Repair doesn’t want you to worry, as we are here to help prepare you for the upcoming holiday traffic.
Schedule an appointment today at A+ Japanese Auto Repair today, and our team will thoroughly examine your vehicle. We are conveniently located at 780 Industrial Road, San Carlos, CA 94070, 650-946-1856
Not ready for service yet? Stop by for our Free Pit Stop Service. We will have our auto repair technicians in San Carlos check your under hood fluids, tires pressures, and external lights!
- Try not to frequently merge from lane to lane when you notice an opening.
- Be courteous of other drivers when they are trying to merge or enter the highway.
- Don’t tailgate either.
- Eliminate all distractions. When stuck in traffic at a standstill, it is tempting to go on your phone, but distracted driving is the leading cause of rear-end accidents in slow traffic.
- Patience is key! We can’t help but be in a hurry during the holidays, trying to get to our destination as quickly as possible. Even though it is tempting to step on the gas, it is essential to take it slow. During the holiday season, slow and steady wins the race.
- Keep a 3-second space between you and the other driver in front of you at all times.
- Using an app on your phone, such as Waze, you can figure out which road is least busy or at which time traffic will be the lightest.
- Try to stay in one lane at all times. It is tempting to move from lane to lane, but you most likely won’t reach your destination faster in reality.
- Above all, make sure to plan ahead and stay calm. Remember that there are thousands of motorists out there that are in the same position as you. You will get to your destination.
The team at A+ Japanese Auto Repair wants you to have a stress-free holiday season. Bring your vehicle to our shop before Thanksgiving, as we strive to ensure you won’t have to deal with any surprises during the upcoming holidays. Schedule an appointment today at A+ Japanese Auto Repair today, and our team will thoroughly examine your vehicle. We are conveniently located at 780 Industrial Road, San Carlos, CA 94070.