Your tires are your first point of contact with the road. As you can imagine, it is essential to take care of your tires and wheels as they play a crucial role in your overall safety and security. An essential component of tire maintenance is wheel alignment -- alignment doesn't' just involve your vehicle's wheels and tires, but actually your vehicle's entire suspension system.
Your vehicle's suspension system comprises various components, including your tires, air pressure, springs, shock absorbers, and steering linkages. Each of these parts needs to be performing in tip-top shape, or your tires might not connect with the road safely and correctly. If your wheels are out of alignment, you most likely won't be able to steer straight, your drive won't be as comfortable, and your fuel economy won't be as effective.
- Poorly conditioned roads, potholes, curbs, and so on all wreak havoc on your vehicle's suspension system and alignment. If you notice any of these symptoms, your vehicle most likely needs a wheel alignment:
- Your vehicle pulls to one side while driving in a straight line.
- Your steering wheel is slightly shaking.
- Your tires are wearing unevenly or quickly.
- You notice your steering wheel is off-center when driving in a straight line.
If you have noticed any of the following symptoms, don't hesitate to contact our team for wheel alignment. Using specialized and computerized alignment equipment, we will align your wheels by adjusting your vehicle's suspension and steering linkage. We will also adjust the angles of your tires to make sure they have proper contact with the road.
The team at A+ Japanese Auto Repair is here to help with your wheel alignment. We can make sure you drive in a straight line, no matter where you and your Japanese vehicle go.
Schedule an appointment today or 650-946-1856 at A+ Japanese Auto Repair today. We are conveniently located at 780 Industrial Road, San Carlos, CA 94070.