There are several fluids running through your vehicle’s engine. Each fluid plays an important role in keeping your vehicle running safely and smoothly. Your fluids will prevent both engine wear and damage, along with saving you both time and money in the long run. Here are 7 fluids that need to be properly maintained:
- Your engine needs oil to keep the moving parts in your engine lubricated.
- Radiator fluid keeps your engine from overheating.
- Transmission fluid keeps your transmission properly lubricated, preventing expensive issues in the long-run.
- Your power steering system allows you to control your vehicle’s wheels, and power steering fluid keeps this system performing in tip-top shape.
- Your brake fluid adds power to your brake system to make sure you can safely stop and not run into any vehicles.
- When the weather starts getting warmer, you will want to make sure that you have enough coolant. This way, your air conditioning system can keep you cool.
- Windshield wiper fluid may not keep your engine running, but it does keep your line of sight clear. You might find yourself in a dangerous situation if you are stuck in a storm without your windshield wipers!
For more information about your car’s fluids, make sure to check these other blog posts: https://aplusjapaneseautorepair.com/blog/how-far-can-i-drive-with-the-gas-light-on- https://aplusjapaneseautorepair.com/blog/how-often-should-i-change-my-oil-. As always, the team at A+ Japanese Auto Repair is here to answer any questions you may have about your vehicle’s fluids.
Schedule an appointment today at A+ Japanese Auto Repair today, and our team will thoroughly examine each one of your vehicle’s fluids. We are conveniently located at 780 Industrial Road, San Carlos, CA 94070.