At A+ Japanese Auto Repair, we can’t emphasize the importance of preventative maintenance enough. If you bring your car into our facility for preventative maintenance, you can save money in the long-run by preventing potentially expensive and dangerous repairs. Here are 10 of the most preventable auto repairs:
- Transmission Replacement: Routine maintenance, including an inspection of your transmission fluid, can prevent you from being dealing with a transmission replacement.
- Cracked Head Gasket: Your head gasket keeps your coolant from mixing with your engine oil. If it cracks, coolant would flood your engine and damage other parts of your vehicle.
- Catalytic Converter Replacement: With the right maintenance, this part of your engine can last as long as your car does.
- Turbocharger Replacement: This car part increases the efficiency of your engine.
- Timing Belt Replacement: your timing belt makes sure your engine’s valves open and close at the same time. As you can imagine, this belt can go through a lot of wear and tear, if not properly maintained.
- Fuel Injector Replacement: You can extend the life of your vehicle’s fuel injector with routine maintenance.
- Engine Seizure: An engine seizure is easily preventable with routine oil changes.
- Tire Replacement: It is a good idea to get your tires rotated every time your vehicle gets an oil change. This way, your tires can wear evenly and prolong the life of your tires.
- Camshaft Replacement: Your camshaft is a component of your engine’s internal combustion system, and a replacement is easily preventable with routine service.
- Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement: Brake pads and rotors wear down overtime, but replacements can be more expensive as time goes on without routine maintenance.
We hope this list is a reminder of how important preventative maintenance is. To keep your driving safely and smoothly for years to come, along with avoiding expensive repairs, routine maintenance is a must. Schedule an appointment today for preventative maintenance at A+ Japanese Auto Repair. We are conveniently located at 780 Industrial Road, San Carlos, CA 94070.