First and foremost, the team at A+ Japanese Auto Repair would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! We can’t believe how fast the year went by. We are grateful that so many of our customers stuck by our side during these past months -- we couldn’t be more appreciative, and we look forward to seeing what 2021 holds for us.
If you are like the team at A+ Japanese Auto Repair, you will always improve as a car owner. We truly do love our vehicles -- imagine a day without them. Going into the New Year, we thought it would be helpful to come up with a few resolutions that will both help us be better car owners and save money in the long run:
- Don’t forget about preventive maintenance! When it comes to your vehicle’s health, routine maintenance is critical. With regular appointments at A+ Japanese Auto Repair at the necessary intervals, you are not only an excellent car owner, but you are protecting one of the most important investments you will make in your lifetime.
- Say ‘No’ to Distracted Driving. It is scary to think about, but nine people are killed by distracted driving every day. Distracted driving doesn’t just mean texting while driving, but it also means reaching for something, changing the music, using an app, or even eating and drinking. You can be a better drive and car owner by keeping your full attention on the road.
- Be Respectful and Courteous to Other Drivers. We all know how frustrating driving can be at times, especially when that one driver suddenly steps on their brakes or even cuts you off. It is important to keep your cool during these situations. The pandemic has taught us to be kinder to others, so why not be a more courteous and compassionate driver too?
- Keep Your Car Clean. It is easy to leave that cup of coffee in your cup holder or that tissue between your seats, but it is even easier to take it out of your vehicle. Not only is it easy, but it is more rewarding to have a clean and tidy car. With the start of 2021, why not start it off on the right foot and carefully clean your vehicle?
- Stay on Top Of Your Fluids. Just like how you need liquids, your vehicle does too! There are various fluids in your car, such as your oil, coolant, and brake fluids, that play a crucial role in keeping your car performing in tip-top condition. Fluid exchanges are an important part of being a car owner as they preserve your vehicle's longevity and reliability.
The team at A+ Japanese Auto Repair is here to help you accomplish your New Year resolutions for being a better car owner. Schedule an appointment today at A+ Japanese Auto Repair today, and our team will thoroughly examine your vehicle. We are conveniently located at 780 Industrial Road, San Carlos, CA 94070.