We can officially say goodbye to winter, as spring is officially here! Spring means falling leaves, golden rays of sunlight peeking out behind the clouds, and of course, spring cleaning. The team at A+ Japanese Auto Repair doesn’t want you to forget about your vehicle this spring. During winter, your vehicle accumulates a massive amount of dust and debris. Spring is the perfect time to give your car a thorough cleaning. Here are some tips and tricks for spring cleaning:
Start with the outside:
- Make sure to scrub your tires with a tire-cleaning spray and brush.
- Wash your vehicle bumper-to-bumper. We recommend washing your car twice in a row.
- Don’t forget about the underbody of your vehicle. A lot of debris and dirt can gather on your car’s underbody during wintertime.
- Dry your vehicle with a microfiber cloth when all finished.
Now, you’re ready for your vehicle’s interior:
- Carefully search your vehicle, including all those secret nooks and crannies, for those pesky crumbs, receipts, straw wrappers, or anything else you can think of!
- Using a mild cleaning spray and microfiber cloth, wipe down the dashboard, console, and any other surfaces.
- Vacuum the seats, floormats, rugs, and trunk.
- Find an approved cleaner to wipe down your leather seats.
- Don’t forget about all those glass surfaces -- spray the glass cleaner directly on your cloth and then get cleanly!
- Make sure to clean your floormats too. If your mats are rubber, try soapy water, and if your mats are carpet, you can easily use a carpet cleaner.
Spring is also the perfect time to bring your vehicle to A+ Japanese Auto Repair for an inspection performed by our qualified technicians. We will carefully and thoroughly examine your Japanese vehicles for any signs of disarray, both on the inside and outside of your vehicle. If you believe something is amiss, we also encourage us to let us know, whether that is odd smell, interesting noise, or unusual feeling when you use one of your car’s systems.
Schedule an appointment today at A+ Japanese Auto Repair today, and our team will thoroughly examine each one of your vehicle. We are conveniently located at 780 Industrial Road, San Carlos, CA 94070.