The holidays are one of the busiest times of the year. The team at A+ Japanese Auto Repair are here to make sure you stay safe during the holidays, especially with holiday traffic. The roads will be absolutely packed, which is why the team at A+ Japanese Auto Repair has put together a few tips and tricks to keep you safe on the road during holiday traffic:
- 91% of holiday travel will be completed by personal vehicles, which means the roads will be packed with drivers frantically getting to their destination. It is important to be mindful of this.
- Plan your route ahead of time. Many apps allow you to input your address ahead of time to see which routes are the safest and fastest. You can even input your desired arrival time, and these apps will tell you when to leave to make it there on time.
- Decide when you want to leave. Leaving a few days before Christmas can save you a headache and allow you to spend much-needed time with your loved ones.
- Prepare for the long lines at toll booths. Simply plan ahead and adjust your times for long lines at toll booths.
- Pack for a worst case scenario. You never know what might happen, so it is better to be safe than sorry. It may be smart to pack an emergency pack, complete with first-aid, blankets, and nonperishable snacks.
Pay close attention to car maintenance. The last thing we would want is for you to be stranded on the side of the road. Bring your vehicle to A+ Japanese Auto Repair for an inspection performed by our auto mechanics. We will make sure your vehicle is ready to go. Each component of your car will be performing in pristine condition.
Before you embark on any trips in holiday traffic, bring your vehicle to our auto repair shop for a check-in. We will make sure everything is ready to go. Schedule an appointment today for preventative maintenance at A+ Japanese Auto Repair. We are conveniently located at 780 Industrial Road, San Carlos, CA 94070.